Recent comments

• Reply to: London   5 years 1 week ago

Here's a fantastic resource for what's on in London in August http://www.wherecanwego.com/whatsonengland/london/events.aspx

• Reply to: What's great about Warwickshire is...   5 years 1 week ago

Fantastic resource for what's on in Warwickshire http://www.wherecanwego.com/whatsonengland/warwickshire/events.aspx

• Reply to: Buckinghamshire   5 years 1 week ago

Here's a fantastic resource for what's on in Buckinghamshire in August. http://www.wherecanwego.com/whatsonengland/buckinghamshire/events.aspx

• Reply to: What's great about Northamptonshire is...   5 years 1 week ago

Here's a fantastic resource for what's on in Northants in August... http://www.wherecanwego.com/whatsonengland/northamptonshire/events.aspx

• Reply to: Oxfordshire   5 years 1 week ago

Here's a fantastic resource for what's on in Oxfordshire over the coming month... http://www.wherecanwego.com/whatsonengland/oxfordshire/events.aspx

• Reply to: Publishing   5 years 2 weeks ago

Did you know that you can publish your own book for free online! Then people can order a copy to print off or download. It's called Print on Demand publishing. You can find my own book at http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1003754#

Just a thought!

Regards

Tony

• Reply to: Oxfordshire   5 years 1 month ago

Grief support for the young in Oxfordshire

SeeSaw supports children in Oxfordshire when a parent or sibling has died or is dying. Children can be referred to SeeSaw by a parent, legal guardian or carer (unless a child is over 16 year old, in which case they may refer themselves).

• Reply to: What's great about Bicester is...   5 years 1 month ago

I love the Meet and Mingle networking group! Easy networking, no formal presentations, just a great opportunity to connect with 'like minded' small business owners in a really nice, informal environment.

www.meetandminglenetwork.co.uk

• Reply to: Oxfordshire   5 years 1 month ago

I'm Dr Sue, and I'm passionate about online business - the making it work part of it. And that includes creating websites that generate interest for your business, that promote your products and services and earn money for you while you're busy elsewhere.

When I'm not doing that, I teach an online business building course to people who want to run an online business of their own. I also run SEO courses for local business owners and online reputation management courses for anyone in the hospitality industry who wants to make the best of the many review sites.

Look me up on www.web-to-success.com, or contact me through this site.

• Reply to: Buckinghamshire   5 years 1 month ago

Look me up on www.web-to-success.com, or contact me through this site.

• Reply to: Oxfordshire   5 years 1 month ago

At A Touch Of Pine in Bicester - we sell only the original Vancouver Besp-Oak Oak Collection, which is made from Grade A oak that is naturally hydroscopic, meaning it’s moisture content varies depending on the local humidity levels and “breathes” in the room.

Beware of inferior (and troublesome) copies from other retail outlets, made from lower grade timber.

All of our Oak furniture is made from sustainable plantations and some of our furniture is British made too!

• Reply to: What's great about Oxford is...   5 years 1 month ago

Amazing photography and art! Fantastic selection of gifts from Banksey Mugs to your own personalised Jigsaw.

Photography includes corporate shoots, weddings and events plus family, pet, baby and passport.

Situated on Little Clarendon Street in the centre of Oxford.

• Reply to: What's great about Banbury is...   5 years 1 month ago

Thai Garden Banbury - This family run Thai restaurant guarantees you a dining experience of unbeatable quality that will encourage you to return again and again.

Amazing food, great services and very authentic.

www.thaigardenbanbury.com

• Reply to: What's great about Banbury is...   5 years 1 month ago

Through The Letterbox

Fantastic magazine for local community living and what's on in the area, plus a NEW B2B magazine offering Advertising, Design & Print, Social Media Marketing and web design - all under one roof!

Here are the links...

www.throughtheletterbox.co.uk
    www.b2bmag.co.uk

• Reply to: Colour or Black & White Leaflet Printing   5 years 1 month ago

Another great offer and one that CollaborActions will be taking you up on.

• Reply to: What's great about Northamptonshire is...   5 years 1 month ago

Look me up on www.web-to-success.com, or contact me through this site.

• Reply to: What's great about Banbury is...   5 years 1 month ago

In case you don't know - Sushi is Japan's ultra-tasty fast food. It's healthy, too, but don't let that put you off. Taste is what matters here. Taste, and convenience.

Imagine you're shopping in Castle Quay and it's lunchtime. Try out The Sushi Company - just opposite Next and across from H&M and Debenhams. Their selection of different types of sushi will boggle your mind, some of the ingredients will suprise you (beetroot, duck or eel sushi anyone?) and everything is freshly made right there.

Why do I pick up my lunch at The Sushi Company?
    For inspiration, mainly, as the selections change all the time and I can try combinations of flavours I'd not thought of.

A tray of sushi makes a great lunch ... try some!

• Reply to: What's great about Banbury is...   5 years 1 month ago

Look me up on www.web-to-success.com, or contact me through this site.

• Reply to: What's great about Brackley is...   5 years 1 month ago

Look me up on www.web-to-success.com, or contact me through this site.

• Reply to: London   5 years 1 month ago

From puppy to mature dog you will find something here to pamper your treasured pet.

From designer dog clothing to dog shampoos and perfumes,dog carriers to dog toys, designer dog beds to luxurious pet blankets as well as many other pet accessories.

We stock a wide range of dog and cat products. Puppy Angel, Sexy Beast, Cocotherapy, Haute Diggity Dog, Hamish McBeth, Doggonesmartbeds are just a few of the well-known names we have.

Should there be a particular pet product you would like but cannot find, please do contact us and we shall endeavour to find it for you.

Pages